The Manager of Sales Development (Business Manager) is a key role in the US Sales organization responsible for activities that will enable improved sales performance and organizational effectiveness. The Manager will work closely with the VP, US Sales on analysis, business intelligence, best practices, sales force communications, special projects and other sales-related activities. The Manager will interact extensively with Field Sales, Inside Sales, New Business Partnerships, Sales Operations and Sales Effectiveness, as well as with other functions across AchieveGlobal.
- Works with Inside Sales, Field Sales, New Business Partnerships and Global Sales to syndicate sales best practices/case studies and distribute to the field through a variety of communication channels/platforms.
- Manage RFP Center of Excellence; work with sales to review, analyze, coordinate, actively support, prepare and track all defined RFP or formal proposals.
- Develops new Sales presentations/value propositions in support of all sales channels
- Performs research on prospects or industry verticals, establishes POV and shares results
- Develops a variety of sales communications; e.g. monthly sales reports, sales management communications, targeted messaging and recognition tools.
- Analyzes key sales data; e.g. SFDC, financial reporting, Won/Loss reports and external sources to develop important Sales Intelligence and point towards further analysis and exploration.
- Manages all sales content via company Intranet and other databases
- Works as a liaison with key Strategic Partners
- Works on special projects as defined by changing business needs.
- Minimum of 5 years business experience, preferably in a corporate setting and matrix management environment.
- Experience working in a sales, sales support, marketing or marketing support capacity.
- Strong general business acumen and ability to understand and solve business challenges
- Resume stability; however, breadth of experience over career beyond a single employer.
- Evidence of career growth, promotion within a company.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in business or applicable discipline is preferred.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES INFORMATION
The working conditions and physical demands on the incumbent will be those that must be met to successfully perform the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. The physical environment the incumbent will work in is typically an office environment with moderate noise levels that would be expected in that type of work environment.
- Non-traditional hours may be required to fulfill the primary responsibilities of this role.